Imagine how resilient and effective we could be if every non-profit in Alberta was connected to a strong network of their peers.
We imagine it every day.
We believe that connecting to a network of nonprofit organizations strengthens the nonprofit sector and communities across Alberta. When you become a member, you make a powerful investment in the Alb erta nonprofit sector and community.
Members make Volunteer Alberta’s work possible by connecting our network and giving us a voice to advocate on behalf of the nonprofit sector. Together with our members, we promote, connect and strengthen the non-profit sector by:
- Elevating the important issues, successes, and challenges of the sector at local, provincial and national levels.
- Improving our ability to serve our communities and achieve positive impact.
- Communicating the value of the non-profit sector and promote volunteerism.
Who can be a member?
Members are nonprofit organizations Including societies, charities, associations, foundation, facilities or agencies. Members are also individuals, businesses, corporations, or partners who engage in or affiliate with the nonprofit sector in Alberta may choose to be members.
Membership Service Packages
As a non-profit membership organization, our goal is to strengthen the resiliency of our members and help equip them to collaborate, advocate and thrive.
We offer three different member service packages based on your nonprofit’s needs and budget:
- Connected Leader
- Network leader
Each Member service package has unique member benefits and features, but all member service packages include (but not limited to):
- Access to the online Member Area on the Volunteer Alberta Website
- Access to Exclusive resources, guides and templates
- Discounts on Webinars, Workshops, Presentations and Customized Content*
- Unique partner offers such as invitations to networking events and discounted prices on partner products/events*
- Member Exclusive E-Newsletter
* Prices and Discounts may vary depending on scope of request
Volunteer Alberta annual membership is January 1 – December 31, while you may purchase at any time, member fees are not pro-rated.
Ready to join? Become a member today!
For assistance, please feel free to reach out to Darcy Ames, Membership and Communications Assistant.
Become A Member
Imagine if every nonprofit in Alberta was connected to a strong network of their peers how resilient and effective we could be. We imagine it every day.Read More
Network stewardship means representing our members and elevating the important issues, successes, and challenges of the sector to the tables we sit at.Read More
Partners & Collaborators
Network stewardship means collaborating and partnering with organizations who support the nonprofit sector and serve the common good.Read More