Find the best professional development and learning opportunities to enhance nonprofit collaboration and leadership capabilities.
Volunteer Alberta builds relationships and partners with a variety of experts to deliver the best learning opportunities to nonprofit professionals. Browse workshops, courses, and webinars provided by our partners to build your knowledge, skills, and advance your work.
Are you an expert interested in partnering with us and/or having your opportunity featured here? Please get in touch with us.
Leader as Coach: For Nonprofits
Explore who you are as a leader, develop your coach-approach to drive performance, and discover the exponential capacity inclusive leadership creates. This course is ideal for nonprofit directors and managers.
This program is for you if you…
- care passionately about what you do and want to make a difference – for your community and your team.
- feel constantly pressured by lack of time, resources and energy to do what needs to get done.
- are faced with staff or teams that care about the cause, but need to develop critical skills.
- want to inspire your team with your vision, yet feel depleted by the overwhelming demands in a challenging non-profit climate.
- desire to lead your organization in a way that creates huge impact and affects positive change.
Register for the upcoming cohort offered May 2019 in Edmonton!
This program qualifies for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant, which can cover approximately 60% of your course fees. If you are interested in registering for the program with the CAJG, the application process is straightforward. It can take anywhere from a month to 6 weeks to process, be sure to submit your grant application as soon as possible.